Poetry is at once ethereal and earthly. Extravaganza of imagination and concern with worldliness. The earthly (social, political, historical) issues sometimes take ingenious form moulded by the faculty of imagination. Indian poetry since the Independence has witnessed a profligate but incisive output. The book with title ‘Recent Research in Indian Poetry’
Papers must be original evincing serious work of research. Theory-based and analytical articles will be preferred over overviews and summative evaluations. Articles on recent/contemporary poets will be more favoured. However, poets too unfamiliar or known only to a small region should be avoided.
There is NO publication (or any other) fee which means there will be no compromise with quality of articles. Substandard, plagiarized and poorly-documented articles will meet downright rejection.
Word-limit: Minimum 2400 & Maximum 3000 (strictly within the limit)
Documentation must strictly follow MLA or APA style (7th ed.). Visit for an illustrative style-guide, format of the paper.
Deadline of Submission: 15 June, 2017
Date of Publication (Expected): Oct., 2017
LIST OF POETS (Article to be written preferably on any one poet among the following):
Nissim Ezakiel, A K Ramanujan, Jayanta Mahapatra, A K Mehrotra, R Parthasarathy, Shiv K Kumar, Kamala Das, Keki N Daruwalla, Adil Jussawalla, Manohar Shetty, Dilip Chitre, Vikram Seth, Agha Shahid Ali, Give Patel, Arun Kolatkar, Makarand Paranjepe, Eunice D’Souza, Imtiaz Dharker, Mamta Kalia, Sujata Bhatt, Meena Alexander, Tishani Doshi, Jeet Thayil, Ranjit Haskote, Tabish Khair, Pritish Nandy, Saleem Peeradina, Meena Kandasamy, Vihang Nayek, Temsula Ao, Mamang Dai, Kynpham Sing Nongkynrih, Robin S Ngangom, G S Sarat Chandra, Arundhati Subramaniam, Jerry Pinto, Sudeep Sen, Nandini Sahu, Vihang Naik, Shashikant Nishant Sharma, Ananya Guha and any other poet whose book has got published.
Terms & Conditions:
- Each and every paper will be rigorously reviewed which might take upto four (4) months during which the contributor should wait patiently. Any email enquiring the “status” of submission will not be attended to.
- He/She must be willing to provide modifications to his/her paper, as suggested, within ten (10) days.
- The Editor reserves the right to make changes in the paper without permission of the author.
- The Editor and the Publisher reserve the right to reject an article (or even a re-submitted article in modified form, if it fails to reach a certain standard). No grievance in this regard will be entertained.
- Article submitted for the present project can not be withdrawn or sent to somewhere else prior to getting a notice of rejection.
- After the acceptance of article, the contributor will be asked to sign a declaration entrusting the copyright of the article to the Publisher (Pen2Print, an imprint of Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd) and stating the originality and non-publication of his/her article. He/She has to take responsibility for subsequent charges of copyright infringement and/or plagiarism, if the case may be.
- The Publisher is likely to provide a complementary copy of the book (hardback) to each contributor. However, as this is a non-profit academic project, the contributor will not receive any kind of royalty or honorarium.
- The book is expected to be released on online megastores (like Amazon.in) for wide exposure of the project.
- The title of the volume is subject to change.
**Paper should be sent only if the contributor understands and agrees to these T&Cs.**
For any query, feel free to email at: email@example.com