Authentic, scholarly and unpublished research papers are invited from academicians and writers for publication in an edited volume. The volume will be published with an ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd, New Delhi. Authors are requested to strictly follow the submission guidelines mentioned herewith in their papers. Only electronic submission via email will be accepted for publication. The proposed title of the volume which is below may subject to change:
“Post-Colonial English Literature: Theory and Practice”
Submission may include but are not limited to the following post-colonial writers:
South Asia: Mulk Raj Anand, Kamala Das, Nissim Ezekiel, Jhumpa Lahiri, Kamala Markandaya, Rohinton Mistry, Arundhati Roy, Michael Ondaatje, Salman Rushdie, Nayantara Sahgal, Raja Rao etc.
Africa: Chinua Achebe, Nadine Gordimer, Wole Soyinka, Buchi Emecheta, Doris Lessing, V.S. Naipaul, Jean Rhys, Derek Walcott etc.
Canada: Margaret Atwood, Rohinton Mistry etc.
Australia: Peter Carey, A.D. Hope, David Malouf, Judith Wright etc.
New Zealand: Keri Hulme, Alan Duff etc.
England: Hanif Kureishi, Graham Swift, Buchi Emecheta etc.
Ireland: Seamus Heaney etc.
• Manuscript must be written in English language.
• File must be in Microsoft Word format (Preferably Word 2007).
• Paper size: A4, Font & size: Times New Roman 12, whereas the title must be in 14 point size, bold.
• Word limit: Minimum 2500 and Maximum 4000
• Abstract: 300 words
• The authors will have to strictly follow MLA 7th edition in their papers.
• Each manuscript must carry a self declaration that it is an original work and has not been published/ sent for publication anywhere else.
• A brief bio-note of 150 words of the respective authors should be attached towards the end of the paper.
Authors are requested to submit their manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date of submission: 30th October, 2017
Acceptance or rejection of the paper will be intimated within 15 days after the deadline. A publication fee of Rs. 500 will be chargeable after the selection of paper. Each contributor will get a complimentary copy.