Special Issue for National Conference
International Journal of Research (IJR) occasionally launches special issue of the Journal to publish papers presented in the NATIONAL CONFERENCE, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, SEMINAR, EVENTS, etc. conducted by colleges, university, Academic Institutions, Professional Bodies, etc. The Group of paper will be accepted and published in IJR Journal as a special issue. It is the platform for College, University, Professional Bodies, Event Organisers, etc. to share the knowledge.
Special Issue for International Conference
You can get your conference papers published as special issue in our journal and enjoy the benefits of getting papers indexed and distributed widely as open access research for good of the scholars and promotion of the knowledge and expertise presented in the conference for the good of society.
For conference papers publications, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Conference Proceedings Publication
The Publication Chair coordinates with the Technical Program Committee to finalize the conference proceedings and conference content for submission to IJR for Publication. They work closely to provide authors with instructions for paper submission. They adhere to the guidelines and instructions.
Conferences can create the following publications:
- Advance and final program
- Proceedings for conference participant distribution at the conference
- Digest of abstracts of presented paper
- Multimedia files of selected talks
- Conference content for publication in IJR journal.
- Breadth of content: papers on topics from grid computing to wireless communications
- The latest research: often published before other leading journals
- Many conference proceedings titles are published each year
- Quality of content: papers authored by innovators of today’s top emerging technologies.
Where to publish conference proceedings?
Below, you find a contact of publishers who publish Open Access conference proceedings.
The cost depends on the requested service level.
However, in order to receive precise quotations, conference organizers have to contact the publishers directly.