There are many advantages of e-books over every other type of product being sold online today. Here are some of the
Main advantages of publishing eBook online.
- Virtually 100% profit margin — your e-book is delivered as an electronic PDF file over the Internet, so the payment you collect for its purchase is nearly pure profit.
- No printing costs, no big cash outlay – compare that with self-published books where you can easily spend $9,000 or more on a first print run of 3,000 copies.
- No inventory to store … it’s just a PDF file you keep on your server. By comparison, the inventory of just one or two self-published print books can take up your whole garage or spare bedroom!
- Quick and easy to update – you can correct errors or add new information at any time – without spending a dime.
- No shipping costs or delays – the buyer gets it within minutes of placing his order online.
- Higher perceived value than regular books – e-books are typically less than HALF the length of regular books … yet they sell for 2 or 3 times more!
- Simple, and inexpensive to produce – your total out-of-pocket costs are only a few hundred dollars – even less if you do the work yourself.
Book Publication Offer from Edupedia
In this age of globalisation, everything is getting more simpler than ever before. Take the case of book publishing writers and poets had to wait for months to get the approval of the publishing companies to get the book published. But we at EduPedia Publications ensures that your book gets published in due time.
Why wait for months when you have opportunity of getting published and reaching out to millions of readers across the world. The time is now and you must act to avail this free opportunity of getting published. Bring your manuscript and get the print ready copy of your book and avail the free opportunity of free distribution on the amazon store well renowned for its quality and global reach.
by Shashikant Nishant Sharma