PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, SINCE YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CREATES A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT.
Copyright and Citation Provisions
All books published on with EduPedia Publications is subject to copyright of the Author and EduPedia Publications. For all literary, Academic and Research Purposes all our books can be freely quoted in such articles and reports. Duly quoted articles from the website will be deemed to be authorized by the EduPedia Publications on behalf of the authors.
Please use the following format for quoting any articles or instance from the articles published on EduPedia Publications
Author’s Surname, Name (Year like 2013), Italicised Text to name the title of the book, URL of the book, Accessed on (Mention date like 3 Septemper 2013).
EduPedia Publications provides writing and publishing services to poets and writers. This is also a platform for sharing ones original ideas with the global audience. Digital Copy of books (“Content”) are accepted by EduPedia Publications to be converted to print form when it is ordered or to be sold in electronic form as authorized.
The terms and conditions set forth in this document apply to all visitors (“Users” or “you”) to EduPedia Publications website (“Site”), and constitute a binding, legal agreement (“Agreement”) between the User and EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd. , referred as “EduPedia Publications”).
Please read the information below carefully. By using the Site, you accept the terms and conditions described below, and you warrant and represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement.
When you post Content on EduPedia Publications, you keep your copyright, but you grant that EduPedia Publications will provide a service to post, display, copy, and sell that Content.
If you include any information that could be used to identify you, such as your personal phone number, e-mail address or a government-issued ID number in your Content, it will be included with your Content when sold. By including Personal Data in the Content you post, you authorize EduPedia Publications to disclose that Personal Data as part of the Content. You may not include Personal Data about other people in your Content.
By posting your Content on the site, you grant that EduPedia Publications, in service to the creator may excerpt your Content, excluding any Personal Data that may have been included, for use in marketing materials, and EduPedia Publications may make minor modifications to the Content for technical reasons. Of course, EduPedia Publications will credit you and/or the original artist, and we will usually ask you first. You further agree that EduPedia Publications may make minor modifications to the Content for technical reasons. We will not feature Content that you have marked “Direct Access” or “Available only to me.”
By uploading Content to the Site you represent and warrant, at all times during the term of this Agreement, that the Content:
- Is owned by you or, to the extent owned by someone else, that you have permission to provide the Content to EduPedia Publications for use as described above and, in either case, that the Content does not contain any Personal Data about any individual other than you;
- Does not violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- Does not invade any individual’s right of privacy or publicity;
- Does not contain material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Does not include malicious code, which includes, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information (including Personal Data);
- Does not break the law, facilitate the breaking of the law, or violate any applicable regulation by EduPedia Publications rule or policy;
- Does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, or promote domain names, URLs, or hyperlinks that constitute commercial content such as that found in advertising, promotions, or solicitations;
- To the best of your knowledge, all factual information in the Content you upload is true and accurate, and the use of any recipe, formula, or instruction in the Content will not result in personal injury to any person. Despite all this, EduPedia Publications cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of Content.
EduPedia Publications reserves the right to refuse to permit your publication on the Site of any Content that EduPedia Publications, in its sole discretion, deems in violation of the terms and conditions set forth above.
In addition, you represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement, and that the entering into of this Agreement does not conflict with any arrangements or agreements between you and any other person or entity.
Responsibility of content
. Users are solely responsible for all the content they upload. Views expressed by members in their content are their individual views and EduPedia Publications is not responsible for any such views, expressions, ideas, comments, statements and content of the same.
- EduPedia Publications does not review the contents of a Books, poems and articles provided by the users in any way before they are published.
- EduPedia Publications does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any books, poems and articles published here.
- Users can be held legally liable for the contents of their books and may be held legally accountable if their books include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret law without the permission of the author or owner.
- The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless EduPedia Publications, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising from or in connection with the contents of the member’s book, including any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other members and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
All information provided by a user is strictly confidential. EduPedia Publications will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private information unless required by law, enforcement agencies, regulation or court order. Users agree to respect the privacy and confidentiality. Users acknowledge that their right to use the Service is personal to them, unless expressed otherwise. User agrees not to resell the Service without the express consent of EduPedia Publications. Users are entirely responsible for not maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account. Users shall be fully liable for all use of their account, including any unauthorized use of their account by any third-party.
The writers would be receiving the amount they have earned (minus any applicable processing cost) though direct transfer to the bank account specified by them or through paypal. We may introduce other forms of payment from time to time which the writers can opt-in from their account. It is the user’s responsibility to maintain their correct address, paypal account id and other details required to correctly make the payments to them. If they miss a payment because of inaccuracy of information, EduPedia Publications will not be liable for the losses.
EduPedia Publications pays the writers and poets for their valuable contribution to the content of this website in the form of book. You will get 50% of net profit as royalty of the book on yearly basis if the share of profit reaches Rs 10000/$200 or more. The lower amount will be carried forward to next year or so.
Withdrawal of Content and Termination of Account
Users can put a take down request for the content anytime. It will take upto a week for the take down to be effective. EduPedia Publications reserves all rights to fulfill the orders received in that period. Content may be retained in our archives to the extent required by or back-up systems, or at EduPedia Publications’s discretion, for archival purposes. Account deletion and removal of personal data may likewise take up to week to take effect.
Following conditions will apply:
- The authors cannot get the permission to republish the book from other publisher for at least one year.
- If author wish to withdraw his manuscript for any reason author must deposit a fee of Rs 10,000 or $200 for getting permission for republication or withdrawal of the manuscript from the publication.
- Such authors will be banned from further submission of book for publication in future.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Users expressly agree that the use of the service is at their sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. EduPedia Publications expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. EduPedia Publications makes no warranty that the services will meet the member’s requirements, or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does EduPedia Publications make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected. User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at the user’s own discretion and risk and user will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. EduPedia Publications makes no warranty regarding any transactions entered into through the service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the member obtains from EduPedia Publications or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Agreement to Communicate Electronically
License to use this site
EduPedia Publications grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to modify it or re-use it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd.
EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd provides this website http://edupediapublications.org, http://www.edupediapublications.com and associated websites and services to you subject to the following conditions. In visiting edupediapublications.org or associated websites you accept these conditions.
License to use EduPedia Publications
EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd grants EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd account holders a limited license to access free content on EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd and paid subscribers access to agreed content, for personal use but not to modify or re-use its contents, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd. EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd retains the right to remove access to free content. When the paid subscription period ends, access to content, aside from any free content, is removed and any caching must be removed.
In visiting EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd you are agreeing that any disputes that arise are subject to Indian Law.
At EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd we endeavour to make all the information on our websites, and especially that relating to our products, as accurate as possible. However, EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you buy a product from us that you are unhappy with, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd, and is protected by international copyright laws. Consequently, EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd’s in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the company.
Third Party Links
The provision of links to other websites or locations is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other, websites or locations, or their contents. Because EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd has no control over, does not review, and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites or their content, you acknowledge and agree that EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd is not responsible for these resources. Additionally, EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd is not responsible for the availability of such third party sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any damages resulting from use or transactions related to such sites or resources.
Third Party Content
Content from other third parties is made available to you through links.
Because EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd does not control such content, you agree that EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd is not responsible for any such content, including advertising and information about third party products or services. Furthermore, EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd does not have control over such Content and makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of such content, and assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content made available by third parties.
Terms of shipment
Every purchase you make from EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd via this website edupediapublications.org is made subject to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure that any contact information/delivery address you have provided to Packt Publishing is both accurate and up-to-date. Failure to ensure these details may result in your order being delayed, lost, or un-delivered, and PEduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd cannot be held responsible for instances where incorrect details have been given.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Further, under no circumstance must you misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware, adware, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful or designed to adversely affect the Website. Additionally, you must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website. Any attempt to do would be a criminal offence.
Lastly, EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This site is provided by Edupedia publications Pvt. Ltd on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Edupedia publications Pvt. Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You explicitly agree that your use of this site is at your own risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Edupedia publications Pvt. Ltd . Disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Edupedia publications Pvt. Ltd does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from Edupedia publications Pvt. Ltd are free of viruses or other harmful components. Edupedia publications Pvt. Ltd will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to make changes to this site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Site without notice if any breach of these Terms and Conditions of use by you is brought to our attention.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will not have waived any of our rights and may still use any rights and remedies that were open to us when you broke them.
Furthermore, your registration maybe terminated and your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site maybe deleted at any time. We may prohibit you from using or accessing the Site for any reason, at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to any use of the Site.
eBook T & Cs
The sale and purchase of products via this application website is by a contract between you and us, formed when you have placed an order. Once your order has been placed, the purchased eBook shall appear in your ‘Owned’ or ‘My Library section’. Alternatively, for a hardcopy book purchase, once we have accepted your order, we will send you an order confirmation.
Please note that as soon as we confirm your eBook order, it will enter our electronic system and we will be unable to prevent it being dispatched to your account. In addition, no refunds or exchanges will be given on eBooks unless the supplied file is faulty or a fault occurs during the book being made available to you, i.e. during download. If either case should sadly arise, then you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore, in making a purchase, you agree and recognise that:
• eBooks will be supplied for in-app reading or downloadable in a number of formats. It is therefore the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a copy of the appropriate software necessary for viewing the eBook.
• EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the books’ format availability at any time and for any reason so long as a copy of the eBook remains available elsewhere.
•Any purchase of an eBook file entitles the purchaser to a copy of that file, which may be shared between any device(s) owned by and registered to that purchaser.
• All products listed and sold via this application are copyright ownership of EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd, and making illegal copies of your ebook files will be considered a breach of copyright, against which legal action will be taken.
• The premises for delivery will be the address (e-mail or otherwise) supplied by the purchaser at the time of purchase, and that these details are ultimately the responsibility of the purchaser. For eBook purchases, these will also be held in your ‘My Library’ area.
• EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd’s eBook files are safe for download and do not carry any malware that could harm and/or damage the purchaser’s eReader/computer/device or smartphone. However, all eBook files are bought at the purchaser’s risk, and purchasers should take the necessary steps to ensure the safety of their eReader, computer, device or smartphone.
• That the purchaser is solely responsible for the storage of any physical and downloaded content, and that EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd cannot be held responsible for the loss of eBook files or any of our products, after their initial receipt, i.e. purchases are held at the purchaser’s own risk and that accidentally deleted/damaged files cannot be replaced by EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd. The sole exception to this rule being purchases which are held on the EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd web app where a technical fault/unforeseen error has occurred with the app or the eBook. In this instance, EduPedia Publications Pvt. Ltd shall make any previously purchased eBook(s) available to the purchaser as soon as is practical to do so and once any fault or error has been rectified.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that EduPediaPublications does not own or control, or to people that EduPediaPublications does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
EduPediaPublications may collect personal information when you register, when you use EduPediaPublications services and when you visit EduPediaPublications pages or the pages related to the content contained within EduPediaPublications. EduPediaPublications may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies in order to provide services you have requested from EduPediaPublications.
EduPediaPublications automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser settings, and pages requested. EduPediaPublications also requires a cookie, used to keep track of your login status, cart content and any other website activity to enhance user experience.
EduPediaPublications may collect information like Name, e-mail id, telephone number, shipping and billing addresses, bank account details, payment e-mail id, PAN etc. during one of the following activities on the website
- Remitting Author Earnings
- Newsletter subscription
These details are used only for the specific purposes of
- Fulfilling your requests for products and services
- Improving our services
- Contacting you, conducting research and providing anonymous reporting to internal and external clients
- Delivering Newsletter
- Remitting Author Earnings
You have the option to opt-out from EduPediaPublications’s newsletter, e-groups and other communication channels. However, certain critical announcements which are necessary for all our users may still be sent to you by EduPediaPublications
EduPediaPublications does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated individuals or companies. The information is shared only under the following circumstances
- EduPediaPublications provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with EduPediaPublications under confidentiality agreements. They may only use your data as directed by EduPediaPublications, which includes using your personal information to help EduPediaPublications communicate with you, printing and shipping your books, delivering services or other products, and completing financial transactions. However, these partners do not have any independent right to share this information, nor do they have any right to contact you for matters not pertaining to EduPediaPublications.
Your EduPediaPublications account is password protected. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password.
EduPediaPublications limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.