Shipping Policy of Publisher
Those who have paid the subscription fee for the print version will receive the printed book within a week or more after publication of the print version which takes place on the 25th or after (due to some holidays or unavoidable circumstances. The authors and subscribers must update their address of shipping in case it has changed. The product shipped to the wrong address due to unavailability of updated address is liable to get returned to office of IJR. In such cases, the author or subscriber will be have to bear the additional cost of shipping involved. The printed books are currently being shipped to addresses in India only. Delivery of the printed copies will be through speed post or courier services. For any inquiries related to delivery and shipping, you can contact us through
How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possible. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
How are items packaged?
We package our products in boxes, which are covered in a plastic layer. Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging. Till date, we have received minimal complaints about damaged products due to our packaging
What is the range of locations to which Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd ships their products?
Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd ships throughout India!
Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd ships to abroad on receipt of the additional shipping cost from the authors or clients.
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
- You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Following are some our trusted courier partners:
What is the estimated delivery time?
We dispatch most orders within 1-6 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Though, we keep 95% of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the brand itself so that we can live up to our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
- While we are trying our best to avoid this situation, these products might delay your order.
- If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 5 days of order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations.
Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
- We have standard shipping charges for most addresses.
- A flat Rs.50 charge is applied to all orders below Rs.2000, while there is free shipping for all orders above Rs.2000.
International Shipping Charges
- International Shipping charges will be levied additional to the cost of the book or journals in print version.
- International Shipping Charges will depend on the destination country and preferred mode of transport. By default we dispatch through International Shipping Service of India Post or Speed Post
- Minimum $20 will be charged for shipping and handling fee for dispatching to foreign countries,