Aim of IJR
The aim of the International Journal of
Research (IJR) is to be a leading source of scholarly articles and
research papers through the promotion of research publication at
affordable or at no cost in long run. In another word to make research
publication hassle free for financially constrained researchers and
scholars. The published article will always be open access, free under
Creative Commons License and archived for future generations.
Objectives of IJR
- To provide publishing platform to researchers and scholars from different field.
- To give scholars a chance to be part of the scholars community who assists and helps others in publication and review.
- To make research papers and scholarly articles available free of cost to all users without any subscription or login ID.
- To create avenues for promotion and
publication of research papers about and from social, economically and
culturally weakened sections of the society across the world.
- To make research publication hassle free to ensure sharing of knowledge in due time.
Scope of Publication
International Journal of Research (Int. J. Res.) is a multi-disciplinary journal and hence wide scope of publication.
Original research articles, reviews and
short communication in all areas of Science, Social Science, Engineering
and Management are most welcome in for publication in the International
Journal of Research (IJR).
Authors are encouraged to submit complete
unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other
journals. The scopes of the journal include, but not limited to, the
following topic areas: science & technology, social studies,
planning and development, English language and literature.